ANS Complete Colored O-Ring Kit 3x Rebuild (Bag) - Eclipse Geo 3
Your marker can fire thousands of rounds every week, puts up with the beating of countless rainy Sundays, and withstands a number of slides through the dirt and mud. Through all of this, you still expect your marker to perform week in and week out. A small bit of maintenance is key to ensuring that your marker functions and performs at its best.
One major aspect of marker maintenance is replacing your o-rings. The o-rings in your marker wear down over time by withstanding thousands of cycles along with coming in contact with dirt/debris. Our kits provide an easy and inexpensive way to keep your marker in top shape by swapping out your o-rings.
- O-rings are color coded by size, eliminating the headache of matching up sizes. An included color/size chart helps with your first time rebuilding your marker. After that, just replace o-rings by color when it comes time to rebuild again.
- All of the o-rings you need to perform a standard rebuild of your marker three times (other quantities available).
- Contains o-rings for your markers firing assembly, high pressure regulator, LPR (if applicable), etc (unless otherwise noted). Don't be fooled by other kits that only offer a fraction of the o-rings needed to rebuild your marker.
- 020 (x2) - Bolt Can (Outside)
- 017 - Bolt Can (Inside)
- 017 - Body FRM
- 016 - SL3 Inline Reg Piston
- 016 - SL3 Inline Reg Bottom
- 016 - Shaft4 Barrel Back (Body End)
- 015 - Shaft4 Barrel Back (Tip End)
- 015 - Bolt Bumper (Middle)
- 14x2mm (x2) - Prop Shaft (Back)
- 14x2mm - Bolt (Rear)
- 011 - SL3 Inline Reg Adjuster (Outside)
- 009 - Prop Shaft Retaining Screw (Rear)
- 008 - POPS Insert (Outside)
- 008 - SL3 Inline Reg Adjuster (Inside)
- 7x1mm - Prop Shaft (Tip)
- 007 - POPS Insert (External)
- 006 - Body Plug
- 006 - POPS Insert (Inside)
- 006 - Feed Tube Swivel
- 005 - POPS Insert (Internal)
- 5x1mm (x2) - Solenoid Flow Restrictor
- 004 - POPS Push Rod
- 4x1mm - Prop Shaft Retaining Screw (Front)
We Also Recommend